Monday, September 5, 2011

In Football Terms, Barry Is About To Be Sacked


I never thought I would see the day that I would quote anything from Maureen Dowd, the swayback nag of the Looney Left.  To my surprise, she has emerged from her persistent vegetative state, for now.
Dowd writes, “The leader who was once a luminescent, inspirational force is now just a guy in a bad spot.”
[SNIP]
“Obama is still suffering from the Speech Illusion, the idea that he can come down from the mountain, read from a Teleprompter, cast a magic spell with his words and climb back up the mountain, while we scurry around and do what he proclaimed.”
The days of spinning illusions in a Greek temple in a football stadium are done.  The One is dancing on the edge of one term.”
The Errand Boy Sent By Grocery Clerks will address the nation on the very night that the 2011 NFL season kicks off in Green Bay with the league's past two Super Bowl champions taking the stage. 
I can’t wait to see the Nielsen ratings for the speech that the White House is now underplaying compared to the ratings for the season opener.
I say The One is gonna get sacked.  He’s already fumbled his presidency.
There will be nothing new in his speech.  Zero.  Period. 

1 comment:

  1. The left is starting to wash their hands of him. They really don't want to be associated with what I believe will be one of the worst presidency ever. I mean they can read the tea leafs just as well as we can and they are starting to realize they're betting on a losing horse.

    ReplyDelete

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.