Friday, October 3, 2014

I’m Going To Get Some Sand In My Shoes

Having recently retired it’s past time for me to take advantage of my new-found freedom.

I haven’t taken a vacation since last Thanksgiving and the time has come to travel to the beach to visit my best friend.  I plan to stay there a week and then head to the Great Smoky Mountains and take in the glorious fall foliage before returning home.

I need to clear my head about Ebola, ISIS, Washington scandals, beheadings, midterm elections and all the other chaos.  Blogging involves staying immersed in current events.  Honestly, I don’t think I can stand much more immersion.  I need a break.

I’m ready to walk along the beach checking out the hunky men, smelling the coconut-scented suntan lotion, getting sand in my shoes, feeling the ocean breeze blowing through my hair and enjoying the sunrise and sunset.

During my hiatus, Proof, will put up a post or two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.