Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bloody Fingerprints On The Wall

Sean Smith’s mother is still waiting to hear from Hillary Clinton three years after she and the president presided over a transfer of remains ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base on September 14, 2012.

Appearing on CNN’s Newsroom, Pat Smith told anchor Carol Costello that Clinton told her the death of her son was due to a video and that “she would get back to me and tell me what happened to my son.  She has not only not gotten back to me, but all I’ve ever heard is that I am not to know because I am not a member of the immediate family.  I still want to know.  I saw on TV the bloody fingerprints on the walls over there.  I asked specifically, are those my son’s fingerprints crawling down the wall, the bloody fingerprints?  Nobody ever got back to me on that.  Are those his fingerprints?  Were those his fingerprints?  What happened?  Somebody’s got to tell me from the government.”

The American people and this grieving mother have a right to know what Hillary’s role in formulating the U.S. response to the Benghazi attack was.  Rather than the president busily contacting YouTube™ to decide which video to blame for the coldblooded killing of four Americans did either of them consider retaliation for the attack or order our forces to try to rescue them?  

While the long knives are out for Trey Gowdy and the Select Committee on Benghazi, Gowdy addressed his critics saying, “The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is more than a rote phrase.  It should be the guiding principle of a serious investigation."

"Perhaps our critics could live without the 41 new witnesses, seven eyewitnesses, 50,000 new documents and emails from the secretary of State and Ambassador Stevens. We could not. We will keep working until the last fact is uncovered.

I think Sean Smith’s mother can rest assured that Hillary and the president will not be shielded by America’s willful political amnesia.

CSPAN3 will be carrying the hearing beginning at 10:00 AM ET.  You can watch it at the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.