Sunday, October 25, 2015

Elect Trump If You Want That

As of this week, Jeb Bush continues to languish at 7% in the polls nationwide. Only 12% of Republican voters expect him to win the nomination, according to the most recent ABC News/Washington Post poll. 

Despite his campaign’s best efforts to make him appear robust and invulnerable, the miserable truth is Jeb has done zilch to sway voters or his bundlers that he actually possesses the appetite to be president.

"If this election is about how we're going to fight to get nothing done, then…I don't want any part of it. I don't want to be elected president to sit around and see gridlock just become so dominant that people literally are in decline in their lives. That is not my motivation," he said, according to CNN.

"I've got a lot of really cool things I could do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and me feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that," Bush added.

Less than 24 hours before, Bush's campaign announced a major reshuffling of its resources, saying it was cutting some salaries by 40% and letting go of some people in order to shift more focus on the campaign's ground game in the early voting states.

As for the whisper campaign that his bid for the presidency is going the way of Scott Walker, Bush said, “Blah, blah, blah, blah.  That’s my answer.”

Jeb needs to come to the realization that everyone except Dr. Ben Carson and Donald Trump are still at the Kids’ Table.

Please get out of the race Jeb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.