Monday, December 28, 2015

Lacking Taste In Clothes And Men

Not a topic I generally gravitate to but The Daily Mail published a piece that required mind bleach.  It was a compilation of Granny Cankles’ 20 worst outfits from the past 50 years.

Apparently on Sunday The Ice Cube In Heels turned heads in New York City wearing a hideous embroidered floral jacket she picked up in Afghanistan that looks like a carpet.  But I was stunned, stunned I tell ya, when I cast my eyes upon a little number that goes back to 2009 that the article described as the pairing of a white suit coat featuring scalloped edges with a three-strand pearl necklace and a frumpy black headband.  Let me tell ya folks, that bitch has a gigantic, yuuuuuuge, E-N-O-R-M-O-U-S ass.

Back in 2008, Hillary told Us Weekly that her revolting get-ups weren’t her fault but a sign of the times.  I suppose her farcical marriage to a serial sexual abuser isn’t her fault either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.