Friday, January 8, 2016

Narcissistic Mace Windu Wannabe And The I-Saber

Blogger friend Smitty, of The Other McCain, emailed a Photoshop™ request to me this afternoon writing, “Can you Photoshop Barack’s head on Luke Skywalker wielding a giant capital ‘I’.  Get it?  ‘I-saber?” 

I thought about his request for a while and decided that the Star Wars character Mace Windu would be more appropriate.  My reasoning was based on the behind-the-scenes story about Samuel L. Jackson’s lightsaber in Episode I of Star Wars.

When George Lucas hired Jackson to star in his move, Jackson said he would be happy just playing a Stormtrooper but Lucas gave him the role of Mace Windu.  According to Cinema Blend, the prop department asked him to select which lightsaber handle he wanted of the several they put in front of him.  He still owns the lightsaber which has a special inscription on the on switch.  It reads:  BMF

The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer is convinced he’s a bad mutherf@cker and when he held his East Room press conference announcing his executive action on gun control he uttered the first person singular word “I” seventy-six times.  He wept for the slaughtered children of Newtown and not one tear for the children of slain law enforcement officers.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.  January 20, 2017 cannot come soon enough.  Every time I hear him speak I want to puncture my eardrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.