Friday, August 5, 2016

Proof And Adrienne In Charge

Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.  Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.

I’m taking a week away from blogging.  I just celebrated my 64th birthday and the second anniversary of my retirement.

Sophie The Wonderdog will be riding shotgun in the PT Cruiser as we head to the beach to visit my friend of 40-plus years.  The plans include attending a bridal shower for a friend, binge-watching movies and pigging out on some fresh seafood.

While I’m away Proof and Adrienne have the keys to the liquor cabinet.  I suspect Proof will let the squirrels belly up to the bar and take a dip in the pool.  Adrienne will try to keep Proof and the squirrels from wrecking Casa de Curmudgeon.

You fellas out there don’t need to worry.  I’ve got our regular Monday morning feature “Flowing Curves of Beauty” queued up. 

As always Proof, Adrienne and I appreciate your loyal readership.  Take care everybody.  See ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.