Monday, January 8, 2018

Chris Christie: I Could’ve Been The President

The New York Post is reporting outgoing New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie believes he would “absolutely” be the President of the United States if Donald Trump had decided not to run.
“It’s incredibly frustrating to think to yourself, ‘Wow, if this guy were not in the race, we’d win this thing.  And I absolutely believe if Trump had not gotten into the race I think we would have won.”
Christie conceded that his standing as governor and presidential candidate was damaged by the Bridgegate and Beachgate scandals.
“What Bridgegate did was deprive me of the benefit of the doubt─that’s all. That’s a big thing. But that’s what it did,” he said of the outrage created when two of his associates closed down two lanes of the George Washington Bridge in 2013.
As for Beachgate, where a swimming-suit clad Christie was pictured with his family enjoying a beach closed during a state shutdown last summer, he said it was bad optics. “You guys took that picture to make me look bad,” he said.
The Gorilla Channel snapped the exclusive photo above of “Shinebox” Christie relaxing in his beach chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.