Friday, February 9, 2018

Sea Cow

By now, you’ve seen the new Geico commercial featuring a trio of sea cows sporting t-shirts which read, “Did Someone Say Tacos?”, “I’m With Stupid” and “Come At Me Bro”.
The Martin Agency, which produced the ad for the insurance giant, reassures us no manatees were humiliated in the making of the commercial.  The manatees in the ad were all CGI created by The Mill NY.
A family visits an aquarium.  They walk up to a glass enclosure with the dad exclaiming, “Oh, manatees AKA the sea cow.”  When the second sea cow appeared donning a “I’m With Stupid” t-shirt, my imagination kicked in.
Who’s the stupidest person on the planet?  Who most closely resembles a sea cow?
And there you have it.  I hope you got a chuckle out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.